Desserts - Main
Fried Oreos ®
Topped with chocolate drizzle and powdered sugar.
Oreo is a registered trademark of Mondelez International Group.
Please take some time to read the following information if you plan to come and dine with us or continue your curbside takeaway services!
In accordance with the Governor's orders and the Maryland Strong Roadmap to Recovery Best Practices Guide, we are instituting the following guidelines to keep you and our staff members safe while providing our new services:
OUTDOOR DINING and INSIDE 50% CAPACITY!
• Curbside takeaway is still available. Call or order online. (Pick up left side of building)
• Dining will be first come first serve.
• Tables and chairs may not be moved or pushed together.
• Masks are required at all times when not seated at your table. Inside masks are mandatory at all times unless eating or drinking.
• Guests should remain seated at all times when not using the restroom.
• Food and Drinks cannot be served unless guests are seated.
• We are taking cash payments.
• We reserve the right to ask any guest to leave who is not in compliance with social distancing and safety guidelines.
• If you OR someone in your household is not feeling well (including but not limited to cold or flu like symptoms, fever, chills, body aches, shortness of breath or cough), please stay home.
Dogs are welcome at our outdoor dining.
A patron accompanied by a dog shall:
-Be an adult who is responsible for the behavior of the dog;
-Keep the dog with the patron on a leash at all times at the table which the patron is seated; and
-Be liable for any damages caused by the dog to the restaurant or any other patron of the restaurant; and
Patron may NOT:
-Allow the dog to travel through an indoor space of the restaurant to enter or exit an outdoor dining area; or
-Leave the dog unattended at any time.
We love dogs but we reserve the right to deny entry to the restaurant or eject from the restaurant any patron and the patron's dog at our discretion.
In addition to these policies, we are taking these other steps to protect our guests & staff:
• Daily temperature checks at start of shift for all staff.
• Staff hand washing at hourly intervals.
• Staff will wear masks at all times.
• We have contactless menus. Regular menus will be sanitized in between every use.
• Increased sanitization of tables & chairs between guests.
• REMEMBER that our staff must wear their masks at all times and are working hard to keep things safe and sanitary for you, SO PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM A HARD TIME REGARDING OUR TEMPORARY POLICIES!
We are excited for what is to come and we want to ensure that everything is done as safely as possible so all our guests feel comfortable coming out to see us again. We appreciate your patience. We've missed you!!! Welcome home!!
We can't wait to see you all!!!